Ancient Eastern disciplines such as reiki, acupuncture and yoga acknowledge the existence of subtle energy systems within and around the physical body that are the conduit through which our spirit connects into our physical body and into the earth.
Your biofield contains the energy pathways, centers and systems that augment the body’s natural healing potential and the vibrational resonance of your current life situation. Through the art and practice of energy balancing, a transformative process is activated within the emotional, mental and spiritual dimensions of your body’s energy field.
- Unlock spiritual and emotional blocks, increased sense of vitality, and much more
- Universal life force energy (a.k.a Reiki) facilitates chakra clearing and aura balancing
- Earth energy (a.k.a. Earthing or grounding) helps soothe the body and calm the mind
What is Reiki?
The word Reiki is made up of two Japanes words – Rei which means “universal or divine consciousness”, and Ki which means “life force energy” (a.k.a. chi, prana, etc.). Reiki can be described as the intellegent life force energy that flows through all living things or “Universal Life Force Energy”. The ancient art of Reiki found it’s way into the western world via Mikao Usui who rediscovered the benefits of utilizing Reiki and developed the system known as the “Usui System of Natural Healing” or “Usui Reiki”. Today, there are a variety of reiki systems used all over the world. I am trained in both Usui Reiki as well as Tibetan Reiki.
Who Benefits From Reiki and Why?
I believe that anyone and everyone benefits from Reiki. The IARP offers this expaination: Reiki Practitioners understand that everyone has the ability to connect with their own healing energy and use it to strengthen energy in themselves and help others. It is believed that a person’s “ki” or energy should be strong and free flowing. When this is true a person’s body and mind is in a positive state of health. When the energy becomes weak or blocked it could lead to symptoms of physical or emotional imbalance. A Reiki session can help ease tension and stress and can help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – physical, mental, and emotional. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is often utilized for one’s personal wellness. MORE INFO ON A TYPICAL REIKI SESSION
Rates and Scheduling
45 min Reiki Energy Balancing Session:
- Click rate button above to pre-pay securely online with Visa, MC, AmEx or PayPal.
- If you prefer to pay by check or money order, please mail the payment to: Laura Genoway * 769 Center Blvd PMB 143 * Fairfax, CA 94930 (Allow up to 10 days before your scheduled appointment for check to arrive.)